- Drink up: Make a point to drink enough water on your exam day.
- Don’t stay up: Many people stay up late the night before an exam. This leaves our brains exhausted the next day, which can affect exam performance. Getting plenty of sleep before exams is a must.
- Eat up: Going to an exam without having a good breakfast is a big no-no. A hungry stomach can be a huge distraction during exams and slow your thinking abilities. Make sure you eat a healthy breakfast with some protein on your exam day.
- Pack up: If you pack your exam bag right before you leave, it is easy to leave behind important things in a hurry. Make sure to pack your things the previous night so that you don’t miss anything important.
- Read up: Always have some time spare for a last reading revision just before the exam. It is important to brush up your memory on important formulas or definitions on the exam day.
Check out our practice tests and some more helpful tips at www.ISEEpracticetest.com